Many in stock
Bassinets, Cradles & Co-Sleepers,Stokke Collection
The Stokke Sleepi Mini is the perfect bassinet for small and cosy spaces. The rounded design creates a cosy nest like environment for your baby. The Stokke Sleepi Mini has adjustable height positions and has the ability to grow with your child unlike traditional bassinets which are only useful for the first 5 to 6 months. The castors make it effortless to transport the bassinet from room to room with ease. It creates a small footprint in any nursery. Add the stokke drape rod and Stokke Sleepi Canopy to complete the look of this gorgeous bassinet
Suitability: Newborn to approx 6 months
Included: Stokke Sleepi Mini Bed, Mattress and Castors
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby.
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room.
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation.
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover.
- Newborn to 6 months - Bassinet
- 6 months to 18 months - Cot with mattress at lower position (Requires Stokke Sleepi Bed Extension and Mattress, both sold separately)
- Approx 18 months to 3 years - Cot can convert to toddler bed by removing front panel
- Approx 3 - 10 years - Cot can convert to Junior Bed ( Requires Stokke Sleepi Junior Bed Extension and Mattress, Both Sold Separately)
Construction: Made from durable solid beech wood.Mattress Size: Approx L: 80 cm x W: 65 cm (Included)
Warranty: 7 year manufacturers warranty on wood components when you register your chair at www.stokke.com
Dimensions: L: 82 cm x H: 87 cm x W: 67 cm
Comes Flat Packed, Assembly Required
Shipping costs for this item may be different to what you have been charged due to the bulk of the item, quantity of your order and location to be delivered.
Please contact the store if you have any enquiries. (We may not be able to ship to certain area's depending on size due to risk of damage.)
Once your order is placed the shipping fee will be re-calculated according to our terms and conditions, we will notify you of the correct shipping fee for the order with in 24 - 48 hours.
If you would like to organise your own shipping, select "Pick up from Store" in the shopping Cart and email the store after you place your order to let us know.
Please Note: This is a Special Order Item. Lead times may change. Shipping delays can occur which is out of our control so please factor this in when placing your order. Get in early to avoid disappointment . Please contact the store if you have any enquiries.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.