Your baby's cot is the heart of your nursery. It should be beautiful, functional and above all, safe and soothing for your little one. Made of solid European beech wood, with adjustable height, Stokke® Sleepi™ accommodates the changing needs of your growing child.
Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed can be used from birth to 5 years so your child can enjoy their bed throughout childhood. Adjust the height position of the mattress as your child gets bigger and reaches the curious climbing stage.
Once your child is old enough to get in and out of the bed on their own, you can remove the wheels and one side of the bed for easy access. This will boost your child’s independence as well.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards (sold separately). Accessorise with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.
- Suitable from newborn to the age of 5
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep
- Lockable swivel wheels and height adjustable base
- Removable side rails to transition to toddler bed
- Accessorize with the breathable mattress & textiles
Safe & sound sleep
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother’s womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 2 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Wheels allow “rocking motion” to promote sleep
Always close to you
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Longevity & sustainability
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
- Crafted with quality so it's made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn't go out of style
- Designed in 1999 by Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen.
- Product Size: 141 x 74 x 78cm
- Weight: 27.5kg
- Suitable from 0 ~ to 5 years
- Suitable for Weight: up to 120kg
- Extended Warranty: 7 years
- Materials: Beech Wood, Curved Elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood.
- Stokke® Sleepi™ wheels
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed
STOKKE SLEEPI MATTRESS V3
A mattress where they'll sleep like a baby. For optimal safety and comfort, it's important that a baby mattress is high-quality, firm and breathable. A breathable mattress ensures that the air can circulate and remove the carbon dioxide exhaled by the baby. In this way, overheating is avoided. This is especially important when the little ones turn over onto their stomachs while sleeping and breathe into the mattress.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed mattress is made with multiple layers of breathable 3D mesh with a Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core to offer firmness, maximal airflow and to exceed the highest safety standards. Both the core and cover can easily be removed for washing. Cover is machine washable at 60° Celsius and core can be cleaned by rinsing. Comes with a wide range of coordinating protection covers and sheets.
- Firmness for baby’s safety & comfort
- Layers of breathable 3D mesh for airflow
- Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core
- Made to perfectly fit the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed
- Both core and mattress are washable
- Optimal airflow to prevent heat accumulation
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class 1
- Meets the highest standards in terms of breathability, safety and restricted substances.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.