The Safe-n-Sound Graphene Convertible Car seat is the only newborn car seat you will ever need. It is packed with features whilst being compact in size allowing you to fit 3 seats across the back. The Graphene has Thermo 5 Bamboo Fabric, Torso Side Impact Cushions, Active Head Restraint and Isofix Compatibility.
Suitability: Newborn to Approximately 4 years
What's Included: Graphene Car Seat, Reversible Baby insert for extra comfort
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE allows direct connection to the car’s ISOFIX low anchorage points
- COMPACT DESIGN For smaller cars - Fit 3 across the back
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. It also includes an EPS layer to absorb energy in a crash and to reduce potential injury
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT) the patented Torso SICT design minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs, and reducing crash forces for greater protection.
- THERMO 5 BAMBOO FABRIC thermo5 High Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- NARROW EXTERNAL WIDTH allows for better access to seat belt buckle enhancing correct car seat installation
- COMPACT INSTALLED DEPTH allows for fitment in small cars where the front seats are in close proximity to the back
- AHR HASSLE FREE HARNESS automatically repositions the shoulder straps
- EZ-BUCKLE SYSTEM retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- RETRACTABLE STABLISING BAR prevents your seat from rotating and your child from coming in contact with the vehicle seat in a front on crash, whilst in rearward position
- FORWARD FACING SEAT BELT LOCK OFF prevent the seat belt loosening in the vehicle when fitted with the seat belt
- TWO RECLINE POSITIONS provide your child additional comfort while forward facing
- This Child Restraint System meets the standards for use in aircraft forward facing
Baby Mode - Rearward Facing from birth to approximately 2-3 years or until your babies shoulder reaches the middle height marker. The seat then needs to be turned to forward Facing Mode
Toddler Mode - Forward facing from approximately 12 months to 4 years or from when you toddlers shoulder are in line with the lower shoulder height marker to until their shoulder reaches the upper height marker.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.