Breast milk is important for babies especially in the early months. When regular bottles are used and the milk is heated, the breast milk can become overheated or have hot spots which will damage the milks nutrients The Nanobebe Baby Bottle will eliminate all those issues. It has an even thin layer which promotes quicker cooling and warming of the milk preserving those all important nutrients and preventing damaging temperatures and bacterial growth. The bottle is shaped like a breast to promote easier transitioning from breast to bottle as the baby instinctively connects with it. They are also able to self feed much sooner as the bottle is much easier to grasp compared to traditional bottles. The bottles come apart in 3 pieces for easy cleaning and can stack neatly in the fridge. The Nanobebe Breastfeeding Baby Bottle is the smartest and most practical bottle available. It is every breastfeeding mother's dream feeding system.
Suitability: Newborn +
What's Included: 3 x Nanobebe Bottle, Teat, sealing cap
- It is an all in 1 bottle - Pump, Store, Warm and Feed
- Fast and even cooling and warming - Preserving nutrients
- Breast shaped for easy transitioning from breast to bottle
- Dome shape and concave base make grasping the bottle easier for tiny hands encouraging earlier self feeding
- Soft Silicone Teat to promote a natural latch
- Anti-Colic Advanced 360 degree venting system
- Anti Slip Base
- Space Saving - can be stacked neatly in the fridge
- Breaks apart in 3 pieces for easier washing - get into all those nooks and crannies
- Bottle can be assembled with one hand
- Made from medical grade materials
- 100% Dishwasher Safe
- Adaptor available for breast pump so you can pump straight into bottle
Shipping and Availability
Please see Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.