As soon as baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, parents must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents.
The Swaddle UP Transition Bag (previously known as the 50/50) enables parents to zip off one wing at a time, allowing baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help preserve a peaceful sleep routine.
Three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until baby is ready to transition
- Zip off one wing so that one arms is free & one arm is still swaddled. This will allow baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out
- After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Bamboo fabric feels luxuriously soft
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Material: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.