Fibre for Good Organic Muslin Wrap
Fibre For Good products are made from cotton that is grown organically. No chemicals are used to control insects or weeds or to add nutrients to the soil, and crops rely on rainwater.
The cotton grows the same colour it will be when it becomes cloth, there is no need to bleach or dye it. In fact, the colour intensity is entirely up to Mother Nature.
Organic Natural Colour Cotton also benefits from a range of natural properties – naturally anti-static, non-pilling and hypoallergenic, plus an excellent natural UV Protection Factor (UPF).
The Fibre for Good Organic Gretton Muslin Wrap has a natural plushness with a soft stretchy crinkle and is just pure goodness.
Size: 110 cm x 110 cm
- Made from 100% chemical-free Organic Natural Colour Cotton
- 2126 Litres of water saved producing this garment compared to a commercially produced garment
- For swaddling – naturally light, allows for maximum air flow
- For bedding – generously sized and perfect for soft layering
- For feeding – great cover when you need some privacy
- 100% hypoallergenic
- 110cm x 110cm
Shipping and Availability
Please see Product Availability Disclaimer Below
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.