The Ergopouch 2.5 tog Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed to contain startle reflex while keeping your baby snug and securely swaddled during winter without the need for complicated wrapping. There are press stud poppers in the armholes that convert this swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag. How good is that!
We recommend the Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months.
- 2in1 converts from a swaddle to a sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is able to roll onto their tummy.
- TOG rated 2.5 TOG is designed for winter comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 17C° - 23C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 way zipper getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy and nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Friendly for hips the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Super stretchy there is stretch in all directions which allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic cotton skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.