The patented Supacore Coretech Pregnancy Post-Natal Recovery Shorts have added pelvic stability provided by a medical grade “knitted in” high waistband will assist with your movement post delivery and support you while you lift, feed, bath and care for your baby.
The shorts also feature; Ribtech® which mimics kinesiology by micro-massaging the underlying muscle groups whilst the body is in motion.
Seamless knitting technology which enhances comfort and fit and results in a durable garment.
What is "CORETECH"?
Supacore’s CORETECH™ technology uses patented body mapping engineering to copy the body’s core stability system and provide targeted compression throughout the pelvis and core.
Also includes an anti chafing technology to avoid painful thigh irritation especially during warmer months.
Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
For precise sizing, please refer to Size Guide below. If you are in-between sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible. You may go up to the next size if it is for training purposes. Your compression garment should be a neat, tight fit, but it should not inhibit circulation. If you’ve chosen the wrong size, please contact us to discuss an exchange.
Aids in post pregnancy recovery for Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM), C-section or perineal trauma
- Increased Stability and Mobility
Patented waistband technology -built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Suitable for new mothers to wear as soon as they feel able - post delivery
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying
- Registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia.
- Level: High/Firm compression (25 mmHg)
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Waist: High-Rise
Shipping and Availability
This is a Special Order Item. Shipping should occur withing a couple of business days from date of order.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.