With versatility at the heart of its design, our Natty collection combines modern styling with practicality. Arriving in three boxes, this unique bunk bed is packed flat for easy home assembly and can be used as a guarded single bed then converted into a loft bed or bunk bed depending on your family's needs.
Guarded sides prevent tumbles out of bed and a handy bedside tray allows for easy access to cups or cuddly toys.
Suitability: 6 years +
- Modern, two-tone design with clean lines.
- Sturdy single bunk bed, providing a space-efficient sleeping environment for two.
- Fits standard Australian single bed mattresses (188 x 92cm).
- For safety reasons, the top bunk mattress thickness should not exceed 14cm.
- Crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber with a water-based paint, and engineered timber with Oak laminate.
- Base slats made from LVL timber.
- Loft legs and ladder are in one box, and bottom bunk is in one box; this allows for item to be assembled and used as just a guarded single bed initially, and then later converted as the child grows.
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items.
- Ladder can be positioned on the right or left side of the bed, depending on preference. Packed flat for easy home assembly.
Mattress Size: Single Bed - sold separately
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty (can be extended to 5 years with registration)
Weight Limit: Each bed tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Dimensions: : H: 160cm | W: 95cm | L: 196cm
Material: Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
Shipping and Availability
Shipping costs for this item may be different to what you have been charged due to the bulk of the item, quantity of your order and location to be delivered.
Please contact the store if you have any enquiries. (We may not be able to ship to certain area's depending on size due to risk of damage.)
Once your order is placed the shipping fee will be re-calculated according to our terms and conditions, we will notify you of the correct shipping fee for the order with in 24 - 48 hours.
If you would like to organise your own shipping, select "Pick up from Store" in the shopping Cart and email the store after you place your order to let us know.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.